We have an excellent opening for an experienced Sales Advisor to join a supportive and inclusive team in Skelmersdale. You will be joining a growing business offering a basic salary of £20k - £23k, with the possibility of reaching the £30k - £40k mark with commission.
This is a full time, permanent position, working weekdays only. The active sales role will suit candidates with previous sales or customer service experience.
If you were already up and running in this fun and vibrant contact centre environment, last week you would have:
- Made warm outbound calls to new and existing customers and conducted customer care calls
- Provided quotes and converted sales
- Assisted customers with their general enquiries
- Been proactive in upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
As a Sales Advisor, you will be a company ambassador, the first point of contact for new customers.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Previous experience within a sales environment
- Knowledge of admin work and relevant IT
- The get-up-and-go approach of a self-starter, motivated by sales and commission
In return for your commitment and sales expertise, you will be supported and developed by a Sales Manager, enabling you to be the best that you can be and help to build your career in this exciting area of sales. You will also receive a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme and long term progression.
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Advisor job in Skelmersdale, submit your CV by applying online or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.