Liverpool City Centre
£16,000 to £20,000 basic (Depending on experience) + uncapped commission
Monday to Friday - No Weekends!!!
9 - 5 (with possible early finishes on Friday)
Are you looking for a new career within growing industry?
My Liverpool based client are looking for sales hungry individuals who are searching for a career within a rewarding sector. You will have a chance to join a well established team set in the heart of the city centre.
You will receive on-going sales and product training as well as giving you individual coaching and support on a daily basis, helping you come together to strive toward one common goal … to hit targets and earn huge levels of commission.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to start their career in sales or an individual who has the relevant experience and is looking for a exciting new challenge. There are opportunities for progression and a chance in creating a successful portfolio within the company.
This is a fantastic time to join this company.
Benefits of the role:
* Starting basic of up to £20,000 with opportunity to grow as you develop in the role.
* Average earners making between £30k - £40k per year in your first year
* Incentives & prizes throughout the month.
* Fixed hours 9-5 from Monday to Friday - No weekends!
* Fantastic new office in City Centre location - access to bus/ trains - commutable
* Outstanding internal training and development opportunities.
* No weekends, bank holidays off AND no late nights!
What experience do you need - If you've done any of the following we'd like to hear from you:
* Outbound Sales
* Inbound sales
* Energy / sector knowledge
* Business Development
* Lead Generation
* Sales Advisor
* Cold Calling
* Warm Calling
* Field Sales
* Door to Door Sales
* Car Sales
* Estate Agent
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; business development, account management, customer Service, administration, Internal Sales, telesales, outbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.