Are you a Sales Advisor looking for a challenging and rewarding new sales role with a market-leading utility company in Sheffield? The client we're working with is undergoing an exciting period of growth that has resulted in the need for a new Sales Advisors to join their supportive and collaborative team.
This sales role comes with a basic salary of £18,137, with an achievable commission of £6,000 per year. There is no weekend work required, and the position comes with excellent company benefits. You will be able to enjoy the state-of-the-art offices, including breakout leisure facilities.
The focus of this sales role will be to handle sales enquiries regarding a variety of products. You will produce quotes for new products for prospects and manage a pipeline of potential deals over the line.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week in your new Sales Advisor role:
● You will have handled sales calls and quoted customers on a variety of products
● Managed a pipeline of potential deals and committed to closing a high percentage
● Looked at your book of business and Identified opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
● Built rapport with customers, worked on need finding and overcome objections and closed sales opportunities
This is a full-time sales role where you will have the ability to offer input, build your business development executive role, and take advantage of the company's commission structure.
Do you have these Sales Advisor experience requirements?
● Previous experience in a targeted sales role?
● CRM and pipeline building experience
● Experience in managing customers/clients
● Confident and persuasive communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
Interviews for this Sales Advisor role in Sheffield will take place remotely, either online or by phone, while the COVID-19 lockdown lasts. Contact us asap to avoid missing this great opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age