Inbound Sales Advisor
£18,000 - £20,000 + Competitive OTE £30k
ALL INBOUND SALES ENQUIRIES!
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Advisor to join our sales team, preferably with sales experience. We would expect our inbound sales advisors to be putting our customers first but equally able to approach any upselling or cross selling opportunities.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor there is an expectation that if you aren't able to close an enquiry over the phone that you are pro-active in being able to follow them up to bring them over the line.
We are working on behalf of a business who have won an impressive array of awards in recent years and will be looking to build on their success.
We are looking for well spoken, professional candidates who are looking for a steady, stable role with good earning potential.
The role is a blended position dealing with Inbound sales and service enquiries so you need to have excellent communication skills and represent the company values.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary and commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Fantastic training and development plan
- 25 days holiday
- Fun and friendly, yet professional work environment
What is expected of a Sales Advisor?
- Handling inbound sales and service calls
- Following up with business enquiries
- Producing weekly call reports for the Head of Business Development
- Securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
- Entering data on to the organisation's CRM system
- Researching and connecting with key decision makers through online networking and networking events
Like what you have seen? Want to get involved?
Click Apply Now and attach your most recent CV and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.