Customer Service Advisor / Renewals
Manchester City Centre
£18-20k per annum
The package for the position of customer service advisor is:
* A competitive £21,000 Per annum
* Great working hours - NO WEEKENDS
* Join a well established company with a great working atmosphere
* The opportunity to earn a healthy monthly bonus
* Real chance to work in a varied role
This is the chance to work in a fabulous office in Manchester City Centre with a company who are specialists in their sector, offering specialised insurance products.
This role requires someone who is competent at providing amazing service but also able to achieve fantastic sales results. You will need to ensure you are highly motivated and go above and beyond close sales. You absolutely need to be confident and effective at communicating and have the ability to quickly build a rapport. A phone based role you should be able to prove you have a great telephone manner. You will be competent at both inbound and outbound sales calls Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Contacting potential customers to inform/sell products services
* Creating a strong rapport in order to ensure you are enticing potential clients
* Clearly able to identify and overcome potential objections in a calm and professional manner.
For the position of Customer Service advisor / Renewals we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience of working to targets and KPIS
* An ability to demonstrate the ability to work in a phone based environment
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer objection
* Unrivalled communication skills
* A passion for making £££'s
Apply online now, or for further information contact Ellie Chisholm @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.