* Sales Advisor £18,000 per annum, starting salary, fast progression*
*No weekend work*
*Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm *
*Start date - Monday 6th May 2019*
Want to earn on average £7,608 in their first 12 weeks?
What could you do with that kind of money?
Want a sales role with no gatekeepers or sales prevention officers to win over before getting a chance to sell?
On top of that the people you call are already customers, so no dodgy leads rehashed from data bought ten years ago. It's straight to the decision maker for you.
- You will be joining the 'Best Sales Employer' in the UK!
- Massive opportunities to grow and develop, progression could be just six months away
- Our client has an OFQUAL accredited ISM training centre
- You will get the chance to complete externally recognised qualifications that will stay with you for the rest of your career. Yes, that's right they are yours
- Strong coaching culture that encourages and enables people to progress
Hours of work:
- 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 1 hour lunch break
- No weekend work
- Sales through service
- Calling existing customers and upselling service and insurance plans for products bought online
- No gatekeepers or sales prevention officers to win over before getting a chance to sell
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of company' products
- Promote and sell the benefits of the range of offerings
- Confident communicator
- Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and problem solver
- Target driven, pro active and dedicated
- Being calm under pressurising situations
- Confident in working under target deadlines
- Strong organisation skills and inter-personal skills
- Being able to work part of a team and working individually
You want to earn great money?
You want to have lots of fun while working?
Please do not delay, send your updated CV today!!!!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age