£20k + Realistic OTE £27k Uncapped
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
The key emphasis of this role is to facilitate the promotion and sale of our products and services to businesses directly via outbound telephone calls in order to arrange appointments for the national sales force.
- Duvet Day
- Extra days holiday per year of service up to max 25 days Plus bank holidays
- Car Park
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of ELAS products
- Make outbound sales calls to a wide range of businesses at Director/Owner/Manager level to secure appointments
- B2B marketing
- Ensure appointment targets and KPI's are met whilst maintaining company protocols and workplace rules and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Results orientated and target driven
- Trouble shooter - having responsibility for ensuring any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated effectively to clients
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Ability to influence the customer, through approved sales techniques
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Work to own initiative
- Ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment
Click Apply Now! Suitable applicants will receive a call to go over some basic pre-screening questions and look to be submitted for interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.