Sales Advisor - Contact Centre
Manchester City Centre
- £18,000 per annum starting salary rising to £22,000 after 12 weeks
- OTE 50K (Very realistic!)
- No Weekend Work
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Start date - March 11th (Monday!!)
- Interviews this Saturday!
- Quick progression opportunities
Sales through service, calling current customers providing exceptional customer service and upselling insurance/services.
- You will be joining the 'Best Sales Employer' in the UK!
- Progression opportunities within 6 months
- Our client has an OFQUAL accredited ISM training centre
- You will get the chance to complete externally recognised qualifications that will stay with you for the rest of your career.
- Strong coaching culture that encourages and enables people to progress
Hours of work:
- 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- 1 hour lunch break plus two 15 minute breaks
- No weekend work
- Sales through service
- Calling existing customers and upselling service and insurance plans for products bought online
- No gatekeepers or sales prevention officers to win over before getting a chance to sell
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of company' products
- Promote and sell the benefits of the range of offerings
- Confident communicator
- Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and problem solver
- Target driven, pro active and dedicated
- Being calm under pressurising situations
- Confident in working under target deadlines
- Strong organisation skills and inter-personal skills
- Being able to work part of a team and working individually
Apply today with an up-to-date CV and if suitable one of our consultants will be in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.