Customer Service & Sales Advisor
£20K + £1K Bonus per month!. Weekly pay!
Do you want to buold a career in sales and earn fantastic money?
Are you looking for your next role within Sales?
Do you have experience in a sales environment or have the ambition to do so?
No experience needed, just the right attitude!
Due to expected growth, we are currently on the lookout for articulate, outgoing and confident Sales Executive to join our industry leading company at their office in based in Altrincham
- Great location - 5 minutes from the town centre/bus and rail networks close by, lots of commuters
- Basic Salary depending on experience £18k plus realistic £28k OTE
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION paid weekly plus other regular incentives/competitions
- Sociable hours Monday to Friday 8.45 am - 5.15 pm (no lates/weekends)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Fresh Fruit Friday (last Friday of the month)
- Dress Down ( last Friday of the month)
- 28 days holiday (inc bank hols) which increases with service to 33 days
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Plan
- Company social events which are subsidised by the company, bowling, paintballing, Christmas Party, Loyalty Club
- Vibrant sales office - work hard / play hard
- Great working environment - friendly, clean tidy offices/rest room/vending machines/pool table, TV's, play station
- Parking near to offices, waiting list for on-site parking
- Full induction training given
- Investors In People - fully committed to the training and development of all our staff, regular 121's, appraisals, lunch n learn sessions, on line training, formal training, coaching on the job
- Career path in place right from day 1
Main Duties include:
- To make contact with decision makers within other businesses via the telephone to arrange appointments and up-sell the benefits of an appointment on behalf of our clients
- To be professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adopt a proactive sales approach and identify the appropriate decision makers
- To contact decision makers within other businesses via the telephone and arrange introductory sales meetings on behalf of our clients
- Document and provide all information necessary for an appointment to occur
- To represent our clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Adhere to agreed productivity and quality targets
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately, meeting agreed targets and SLA's
- Be able to demonstrate excellent planning and organising skills.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be proactive in obtaining opportunities
Basic salary of £20,000 with typical first year on target earnings circa £30,000.
37.5 hour per week. 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch between 13:00 and 14:00
Interviews ASAP. Please apply here for immediate consideration
Keywords: Altrincham, Altriincham Sales, Altrincham customer service, customer service, Sales, graduate sales, sales opener, sales support, B2B, technology sales, trainee sales, sales advisor, sales exec, sales advisor, internal sales, account management, external sales, Business to Business sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.