Up to £18000.00 per annum
Experienced in sales and telemarketing?
Looking to make a genuine difference to people's lives?
Our Edinburgh based client was set up with the intention of making a difference to their customer's lifestyle. Although our client is still starting their journey it has experienced an exceptional period of growth over the past 12 months and they are not stopping there.
As such they are looking for a number of Sales Advisors to join them with immediate effect, this will be a brand new team which has been specifically designed to raise brand awareness, educate their customer base and help them grow the business through.
If you genuinely care and want to make a difference to people's lives (no matter how small it seems) then this could be just for you.
As a Sales advisor you will be tasked with the following duties:
* Dealing with inbound customer enquiries
* Making outbound sales calls to their customer base
* Improving their customer experience
* Introducing new products during promotional campaigns
* Winning back lapsed customers
* Achieving set sales targets
* Continue to keep up to date with the companies products, changes and competitors
* Ensuring customers details are up to date and current
As stated this is an outbound sales role, if you have previous background in telemarketing or outbound calling then you should definitely read on. Experience aside, to be considered for this vacancy you must be able to demonstrate the following skillset:
* Experienced in telesales
* Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
* As the majority of customers fall into the vulnerable category then patience and exceptional soft skills are a must
* Self Motivated
* Team Player
* Enjoys a fast paced environment
This a full time and permanent position, 37.5 hours per week shift pattern, working 5 out of 7 days between 8am-8pm (Mon -Fri) 9-7 (Saturday). Although there is ample opportunity to earn monthly commission you will still receive a basic salary of £18K per annum (up to £25K OTE) and enjoy a host of other benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.