£18,000 (£30k 1st year earnings // uncapped commission)
Liverpool City Centre
Do you have previous experience in a targeted role within sales?
Are you sick of cold calling and wish you were contacting customers that were already interested in the product?
Are you looking for a great basic salary, healthy commission structure and a fantastic work environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions then what are you waiting for, apply for the role now to avoid disappointment.
Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a market leader in their industry. They help some of the world's best known companies within their industries grow their brand and generate new business for them. You will be tasked with speaking to customers that have requested a callback and have registered an interest in buying certain products. There is no cold calling or hard selling in the role...you will just be talking each customer through their options. Sounds easy doesn't it?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to customers that have registered an interest in products
- Discussing the customer's needs
- Having detailed conversations with customers
- Gathering information and finding suitable choices for our customers
- Data cleansing
- Maintaining and updating records accurately
- Sending out information to customers
- Booking suitable customers in for appointments
- Achieving and exceeding targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Previous experience in an office based targeted role - inbound sales, outbound sales, appointment setting, lead generation, insurance sales, RTA or any similar role
- A consistent work history where you can demonstrating sticking at a job
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A sociable and outgoing nature
The basic salary for the role is £18,000 (£30,000 OTE)
Monday to Friday - no weekends
Keywords: inbound sales; outbound sales; appointment setting; lead generation; cold call; business development; targets; call centre; contact centre; Liverpool; Wirral; Merseyside
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.