Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for our client, an award winning organisation in their field who are looking to add a Sales Administrator to their busy team until September 2019 initially to support during a busy period.
Joining this organisation in a temporary role until September, you will have the opportunity to join this well know organisation and support a busy team. There could be an opportunity to secure permanent work for the right person.
You must have experience of working as a Sales Administrator as you will be expected to support the sales team and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Supporting the marketing team with the following up of leads and booking appointments
- The administration of the Sales In-box and the identification of new business opportunities.
- Diary management
- Processing orders on behalf of clients
- Checking all invoices are passed to finance to submission in timely manner
- Liaison with the Commercial Assistant to discuss any marketing and business development initiatives.
To be considered:
- Must have strong sales administration skills
- Be available immediately
- Competent user of all Microsoft packages including excel and Sage (nice to have)
- Experience of dealing with customers via telephone and email
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately please apply by submitting your CV or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age