Search Office Services are working on behalf of our key client to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join their successful team based in Hamilton.
Key Duties will include:
* Support and assist the Sales Office Manager with the progression of sales from reservation from legal completion, including liaising with solicitors and collating legal documents as requested.
* Support the Sales Office Manager, Head of Sales/Sales Director, Sales Managers and sales department with secretarial support such as producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, diary management, organising meetings and general administration.
* Record and input sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, handovers, legal completions, bespoke options and variations onto the sales system.
* Ensure that all development details are up to date and accurate on our sales systems, website and on sales and marketing websites such as Rightmove.
* Produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the sales department, Divisional management and Group. In addition to produce and collate information for inclusion in the board report.
* Coordinate the distribution of information between the sales department and other departments within the Division.
* Handle telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites, recording customer details on the sales system and produce marketing materials or mailshots as required.
Training will be provided, but a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful and growing National Firm that will offer the successful candidate a comfortable and steady working environment.
If you are highly professional and organised team player who works well under pressure and on their own initiative and would like to be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.