ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT PERMANENT ADMIN OPPORTUNITY?
Are you an established Administrator who is a clear and methodical communicator? Are you looking for a change of career working for a niche company? Would you enjoy a quieter office environment working within a small team?
Yes? Then read on…….
A new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a niche company based in Midlothian. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday with a flexible working pattern between the hours of 6am-6pm and the site also provides free parking. My client is looking for a real self starter who is highly organised, has a good eye for detail and strong numeracy skills.
This is an opportunity which could lead to progression with the company due to expand their client base on a global level this sis an exciting time to join the business.
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Processing Orders on an international level
* Dealing with client calls
* Data Entry/ Using databases and spreadsheets
* Typing up of documents/dealing with shipping statements/orders/logistics paperwork
* Processing Invoices/dealing with customer quotations
* Processing of new clients and existing work
* General office duties including adhoc reception cover
You will need:
* Proven experience in an administrative role - shipping/logistics is desirable
* Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Highly organised and attention to detail
* Have an excellent and clear professional telephone manner
* Good numeracy skills would be desirable
* A self starter
* Resilient work ethic
This is a great opportunity to become apart of a fast growing company and working alongside a great team of people.
Do you have the necessary skills for this demanding and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.