Search are working with a fantastic organisation in Leicester who are a leading brand. They are now recruiting for a Sales administrator to join their team and whose primary function will be to provide dedicated administrative support to the Leicester based Sales Team.
Key duties will include:
· Assisting team with quarterly review presentations
· Consolidating and reporting holidays for the team and weekly movements / appointments
· Providing complete administrative support with daily use of IT applications eg: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Organising and attending regular team meetings, minute taking and distributing
· Assisting with organising customer entertainment and activities within the group
· Taking a leading role in the co-ordination of events and trade shows
· Supporting the execution of defined marketing strategies within the group
· Supporting the execution of social media activity
· Updating 3rd party websites as required
· Working as the liaison with the company's preferred PR support agency
· Completing all additional admin duties as outlined by the Director of Sales Reporting
In order to be considered for this position, you will have a pro-active and positive character, some experience with using MS office packages and demonstrable administrative experience where you have had to juggle workloads and work under pressure- ideally supporting a sales team.
Hours of work- Monday to Friday 8-30am- 5.00pm
Permanent opportunity £17- £18K
For more information on this position, please feel free to contact me using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.