Administrator / Sales Administrator
Swinton - Up to £24,000
Are you an experienced sales order processor with a fine eye for detail and the ability to create complex orders and then track them through building relationships with clients?
My client are looking for an experienced administrator to process orders, issue quotations by using meticulous administrative skills with a keen eye for detail. The company are in a period of expansion and there are routes for a successful career in business to business sales.
If you have the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and provide an exemplary customer service, building strong relationships with clients then this role could be the one you have been searching for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting sales managers on pricing and quotes
* Liaising with designers and project managers to confirm requirements
* Preparing quotations to send to clients confirming purchase orders
* Converting quotations to sales orders once purchase order received
* Preparing and distributing job sheets and delivery notes as appropriate
* Managing relations, orders, quotes and correspondence with customers
* Maintaining all relevant documents relating to sales
* Managing client files
* Liaising with production team regarding stock levels and ordering necessary requirements
* Raising orders and liaising with suppliers and finance team
Key Skills and Experience:
* Attention to detail with complex sales orders
* Strong communicator to build relationships with suppliers and clients
* Experience in a sales office is ideal but not essential
* Strong administrative experience, ideally in a manufacturing back ground
Please forward your CV in confidence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.