I have a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join my client based at Glasgow Airport. Due to this location having your own transport is a must!
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of up to £18K depending on experience and great company benefits package
What will this job be doing?
- Supporting a busy sales and warehouse team
- You will be the first point of contact for any new and existing customer enquiries.
- You will be supporting process control, reporting, customer service and business growth
- Data Entry
What they are looking for?
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
* Self-driven with a "can do" attitude
* Previous experience in Admin/Customer Service roles
* Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
* Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
* A good problem solver
In order to apply for this role, you must be able to demonstrate all of the above, but most importantly, be enthusiastic about a new opportunity!
Interested? Apply via the link or get in touch with Andrea Gibson at Search for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.