I have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to to join my established client based in Ayrshire.
You will have experience of providing support at Director level and the ability to manage multiple diaries, as well as look after the over all running of the office.
This is a full time permanent post, Salary £25-28K DOE
* Provide PA support at Director level
* Deal with travel/accommodation bookings
* Manage filing systems
* Dealing with all drawings and paperwork
* Supporting to archive and file paperwork
* Deal with contracts for the office, ie - printing, wifi, telephone and maintenance
* Introduce and manage supplier and subcontractor list
* All general administration duties
* Someone with significant experience
* Organisational skills are a must
* Proactive approach and the ability to use your own initiative
* The ability to multi task
Click below to apply, or contact Lorna in the Glasgow office for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.