Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Paralegal Permanent 25k - £34k doe Crawley
I am currently recruiting for a superb company in Crawley. This international company are looking for a Paralegal to join their in-house legal team. Due to an increase in headcount they are looking for a new member of the Legal team. This could be a great opportunity for someone wanting to leave Legal practice and move into a corporate setting or if you have in house experience already this company can offer great opportunities and progression to solicitor for the future.
Duties of the role:
* Be part of the project to work with the legal team and also outsourced parties to ensure contracts are in line with GDPR and make changes if necessary.
* Assist the company with all compliance clauses
* Attending compliance meetings and take notes ensuring actions are distributed amongst the teams
* Liaise with third parties for the purpose of arranging documents for notarisation and apostle
* Ensure all records are in line with company procedures and assist with filing and records
* Manage the internal communication into the department and keep internal stakeholders updated
* Manage files regularly and diligently and ensure review dates are in place
The role will be an office based role however to start with you will be set up to remotely work initially as the company haven't moved back to office working yet, however once instructed you will be office based 5 days a week. There is free parking on site.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.