Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18 - 25k depending on experience
Location: Skipton, BD23
Start Date: ASAP
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (30 minute lunch break)
Do you want to work in a busy environment, with modern offices?
Are you passionate about working for a company with strong values?
Have you got a positive 'can-do' attitude?
If so, then this job is perfect for YOU!
I am working with a client who is looking for someone to work for them as a Sales Administrator. They have strong company values that they pride themselves on to maintain a positive culture in their modern offices.
You will be working for a leading designer and manufacturing company of office furniture as a sales administrator. These duties would include:
* Managing and dealing with customer enquires
* Processing the sales orders from customers
* Preparing quotations for customers
* Dealing with all aspects of customer liaisons regarding sales, logistics etc
These are the personal qualities that you will need to be a great fit for this role:
* Extremely friendly and confident
* Excellent team player
* Great flexibility to work under pressure
* Experience of administration
Apply today or for further details contact Megan Bell
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.