Our Liverpool based client is looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic sales administrator to work in a dynamic fast paced sales focused office in Liverpool.
As a sales administrator you will have a background in a sales environment and excellent organisational and administration skills.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
* Ensuring business critical data is up to date and accurate
* Updating and providing Management Information in a timely manner
* Managing contracts and agreements with customers
* Providing resolution to sales and financial queries
* Providing support in the creation and management of marketing campaigns
* Organising and liaising with clients regards their orders
* Managing business relevant notifications and ensuring they are dealt with correctly
* Experience working within a fast paced sales environment
* Confident in general office administration
* Experience in data input and creating reports
* Ability to work within a team providing relevant support when needed
Working for our client will ensure a generous salary and an excellent benefits package which include
* 25 holidays + bank holidays
* Option to buy and sell up to 5 holidays
* Car salary sacrifice scheme
* 10% pension contribution
If you feel this is the kind of opportunity you are looking for then please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.