Do you have experience working in a construction, manufacturing/production or logistics environment?
Are you looking for a role that will challenge you and get you speaking to customers?
Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with all different types of people?
This role will needs candidates who are both comfortable speaking with clients, but also very strong administrators who have experience in prioritising simultaneous important tasks. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You will work within a small team and also be required to work autonomously on your own as well.
The hours will be approximately 08:30 - 17:00 with full training provided.
* Liaise with clients to take orders
* Liaising with the transport team to deliver products
* Organising any special customers requirements
* Processing customer order amendments
* Assisting with the account management of live and lapsed clients
* Assist the manager with business development
* Assist with invoicing
* Have a strong product knowledge
* Support customers with initial enquiries
If this vacancy sounds like the position you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.