£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday (early finish on Fridays)
My client based in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to work out of their main office on a permanent basis, offering a salary of £20,000 plus an additional £1000 bonus per annum. Working Monday - Friday during core business hours.
- To accurately record sales orders received by telephone, post, fax and e-mail for order processing.
- To deal with enquiries from customers by providing details on products, samples and prices.
- Provide sales support for Key Account Managers, incorporating all administrative elements and contact.
- To maintain regular outgoing telephone contact with customers and prospective customers using the CRM system (Goldmine) in order to ensure repeat/new orders are placed.
- To diarise telephone calls for prospects and customers using the CRM system. (For customers the call pattern should reflect their order pattern).
- Update spreadsheets as and when required.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in excellent customer service and experience in sales or sales support.
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; sales; admin
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.