SALES ADMINISTRATOR - £18,000-£22,000
Hours 9 - 5 Monday to Friday. 30 minute lunch break
Are you out going with a determined flair?
Have you worked in sales administration?
Are you organised and efficient?
I am recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator role within a leading brand!
Duties will include:
- Assisting sales managers on pricing and quotations
- Liaising with the necessary contacts to confirm requirements and missing information
- Distributing job sheets and delivery notes as needed. Keeping an eye on stock levels ordering from approved suppliers at a best price rate.
- Checking orders over with the finance team to deal with delivery and payment.
- Preparing order quotations and maintaining all relevant documents.
- Updating the production chart tracking new and delayed orders.
- Keeping production schedule updated with any revisions to job sheets/delivery notes.
- Reporting into contracts Manager.
- 20 Days holiday
- 1% pension contribution
- Parking on site
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong administrative skills
- Relevant sales experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.