A fantastic opportunity has presented itself to join a pandemic proof company in Redhill. This is a permanent full time opportunity to be part of a long term and experienced team. As part of the Help desk Team you will be taking the initial call from customers who are experiencing technical issues. You will be trained to trouble shoot and identify the problem whether that's with you fixing the problem remotely or by issuing a new product. If the fault cannot be fixed by you you will liaise with the 2nd line and development team for them to take over the call. This role is working shifts whereby you will work 4 on and 4 off pattern.
Duties within the role:
* To manage all inbound calls and emails from customers
* Diagnose faults and fix where you can
* Keep databases up to date so good level of Excel is required
* Track all calls and keep system updated
* To complete returns admin and liaise with stores for new equipment to be sent out
* Collate all information and if fault cannot be identified pass to 2nd line support
The successful candidate will come from a help desk role and be able to demonstrate identifying faults both remotely or desk side, obtaining all information and updating the system with whats happened.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.