Are you fed up in your current sales role?
Have you outgrown your current sales position and looking for an amazing new opportunity?
Are long working hours for little reward starting to get you down?
If so then take a minute to read this advert and apply.
Our client is one of Scotland's leading commercial publishers, celebrating over 20 years of continued market growth and as such they are now looking to expand their workforce as they embark on the latest stage of their successful journey.
Based in their brand new office they are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their established Media sales team. You will be tasked with selling a range of unique print media solutions to new business clients whilst continuing to build relationships with their existing portfolio in your own specific geographical territory.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for sourcing potential customers, develop leads by telemarketing to generate client meetings for the field sales team to attend.
Along with the above duties a Sales Account Manager would be expected to successfully carry out the following duties:
* Working to targets and deadlines
* Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
* Develop commercial partnership with their larger clients
* Manage advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers and client satisfaction
This vacancy is only suitable for candidates with a strong sales background, you will only be considered for this post if you have the following experiences and skillsets:
* Have ability to create, manage and maintain lasting relationships
* Be passionate and enthusiastic
* Be confident and enjoy the challenge of making sales calls
* Experience of dealing with senior decision makers
* Be organised and able to prioritise your workload
* Enjoys the sales buzz and thrives in a fast paced, results driven industry.
This is an extremely rewarding sales role, with a basic salary of £25K per annum and a generous commission scheme. This role is a typical Monday to Friday working week, between the hours of 9am - 5pm and there is also free on site parking.
My client is looking to interview next week so if you are interested then don't delay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.