Sales Account Manager
* Salary: £24,000 - £27,000k + commission (£30k OTE)
* 44 hours per week: Monday to Friday, finish early on a Friday
* Location: St Helens
My client, a well known manufacturer is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their well established 60 year old company in St Helens. The role has progression opportunities into a BDM position with an OTE of £40k.
We want to hear from you if you have worked in technical or manufacturing sales.
You will receive full product training as well as ongoing coaching and support leaving you well equipped to hit targets.
* Selling the company products, quoting and negotiating prices
* To make outbound sales calls to potential customers, make new contacts, develop positive links and provide the information needed to secure new business
* Assist with customer inquiries on order status, shipping, tracking numbers, freight charges and pricing
*Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
* Cultivating and managing current customer base
* Business development within targeted sectors and segments
* Dealing with inbound sales with the view to closing the sale
* Achieving daily and weekly targets set
* Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
*Have at least 1-2 years of sales experience
*Technical sales experience is desirable
*Sales hungry and enthusiastic
* Previous experience working in a targeted role - business development, warm sales, inbound sales, telesales, appointment setting, appointment making, business development
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.