Technical Sales Account Manager
Do you have a desire and ambition to grow into a larger role of responsibility?
Do you have at least 1-2 years technical customer service experience within support?
* Salary: £21 - £24K + generous bonus structure
* 38 hours per week: Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-3.30pm
* Location: Warrington
My client is looking for a Technical Sales Account Manager to join their well established company in Warrington.
It is desirable for you to have experience in commercial awareness - motion control/mechatronics/automation.
You will receive full sales and product training as well as ongoing coaching and support leaving you well equipped to hit targets and earn a generous bonus.
* Selling the company products, quoting and negotiating prices
* Assist with customer inquiries on order status, shipping, tracking numbers, freight charges and pricing
* Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
* Cultivating and managing current customer base
* To make outbound sales calls to potential customers, make new contacts, develop positive links and provide the information needed to secure new business
* Business development within targeted sectors and segments
* Dealing with inbound sales with the view to closing the sale
* Achieving daily and weekly targets set
* Strong IT proficiency
* Have at least 1-2 years technical customer service experience within support
* You need to be able to use Word, Excel, CRM etc with confidence
* Previous experience working in a targeted role - business development, warm sales, inbound sales, telesales, appointment setting, appointment making, business development
For more information on this role you can contact Sophie Ackers on 0151 229 5548.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.