Sales Account Manager
£25,000 basic salary
OTE £35,000 - £40,000 Uncapped
Excellent Office! Prime location!
This is an excellent opportunity with a World Wide organisation, for an experienced and professional Sales Account Manager, who has a good track record of success within a Sales environment and is hungry to develop their Sales career within a fast moving and dynamic industry.
They are able to offer a fantastic range of benefits and you will be working within a brand new, state of the art, purpose built office based in Central Manchester which boasts a Pool Table, games room, break out areas and much more!
Needless to say that as a world wide leader in their field there is plenty of potential for you to grow within the organisation and unlimited career potential available.
You will be responsible for generating Sales opportunities within existing accounts to maximise the earning potential from clients across the UK customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Account Manager
- Engaging with existing clients to nurture relationships and expand the contacts laterally to make the most of each opportunity
- Pro-actively arrange and attend meetings with clients at various stages of the sales cycle to bring them to completion
- Thoroughly research the clients' industry to further understand and continue to develop new opportunities within your account base
- Setup and implement a sales strategy to further develop the existing account base.
- Manage and exceed the customer's expectations with our services
- Working towards and achieving sales targets as set out by the business
- To work effectively across, pre-sales, consultancy and management personnel in the sales cycle to ensure customer management and growth targets are met
- To maintain & present accurate sales forecasts on a monthly & quarterly basis
The person specification for Sales Account Manager is:
- Proven experience of business to business (B2B) Sales in either new business sales or account management.
- Experience of selling to Medium to Large businesses
- Researching and planning for business accounts
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to engage and negotiate with senior management or board level
Click Apply Now to be considered and we will be in touch ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.