Sales Account Manager
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £35,000 salary + Uncapped commission scheme
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting brand based in state of the art modern offices in
Manchester City Centre who are currently recruiting for a Hospitality Sales Account Manager.
They are offering a basic salary of up to 30k with uncapped OTE!
This Times Top 100 Company is a leader in their industry and already have a number of corporate clients
they actively work with so the ideal candidate will be superb at relationship management
and also be adept at developing new accounts.
A generous basic salary is on offer of up to 30K and the client also offers a market leading commission structure
To be considered:
* You have exceptional account management skills and a proven track record in this area
* You have experience of developing new business and working to targets
* You have experience in a related sector, such as hospitality, leisure, or PR/advertising
* You thrive under pressure and working to tight timescales
* You're self-assured and confident you can do this role
* Times Top 100 Company
* AMAZING Manchester City Centre Office
* Private medical
* Duvet days and flexitime
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
* Learning grant
* Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
* Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
* Great colleagues and regular awesome paid socials
* Regular trips to our state-of-the-art HQ with lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
* Prosecco Friday - round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, or gin, or diet coke… you get the drift!)
Interviews ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rick Halkon on 0161 (835) (8749) for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.