Graduate Account Manager
£23,000 - £25,000 + OTE £35,000 - £40,000
We are working on behalf of one of our premium clients who are recruiting for a new team of Graduate Sales Account Managers who can adopt a consultative selling approach and have a passion for new business.
If you are you an ambitious graduate with an interest in pursuing a career in Sales or have experience within a sales environment then we would like to hear from you.
They are able to offer you an unrivalled training program that will be able to give you tangible skills that will give you an excellent platform to be successful and earn lots of Money!
Duties expected of a Sales Account Manager:
- Pro-active new business development.
- Cold calling customers with regards to their offering new technologies, renewing their current solutions or alternative solutions to meet their needs
- Achieving personal targets of sales and gross contribution.
- Identifying new profitable sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors.
- Creating proposal and quotation documents.
- Competing with other Partners in a competitive market and ensuring that our products and professional services were an attractive option
Requirements to be considered for the Account Manager role:
- Completed a degree (in any discipline)
- Having sales experience either direct or over the phone will be considered
- Ability to engage and influence others.
- Able to work towards sales targets.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply online now, or for further information call Mark Thomas on (0161 835 8338) or email: m a r k . t h o m a s@ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Keywords: Graduate, sales, sales manager, account manager, business development, field sales, telesales, lead generator, appointment setter, telemarketer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.