Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Sales Executive- Altrincham (WA15)- £25,000 Salary + Realistic £40,000 OTE!
Monday - Friday - no weekend work!
We are a market leading, award winning, digital marketing business, with amazing offices based in the heart of Altrincham. We proudly deliver first class service to our customers and due to successful business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join our talented team!
What's in it for you:
* Amazing, relaxed offices based in Altrincham
* Uncapped commission structure with average OTE of £35k-£40k, top performers earning £70k+
* Fantastic office working hours with no weekends!
* Unrivalled career development opportunities with fast track into management
* Regular company awards ceremonies and staff recognition events
* Potential flexible working opportunities
* Free parking or fantastic local transport links
About the role:
* Achieving targets by delivering professional and outstanding service to our B2B customers
* Dealing with inbound and outbound calls, emails and messages to win new and grow existing business
* Engaging new customers and building relationships throughout the process
* Working closely with your team and other departments to close sales and add value
What experience are we looking for?
Our talented team will deliver unrivalled training and development when you join!
Along with the tools and knowledge we provide, to be a successful within our team, you will need some previous sales, customer service or call centre experience but more importantly you need to have the right attitude and motivation to help grow our business. You will need to be engaging and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
If you have previous Sales or Service experience we want to hear from you - apply with your CV now for consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.