An exciting opportunity had arisen for an experienced RTA Litigator to join a boutique firm in Macclesfield.
You will ideally have at least 2 years experience, however applicants who may fall slightly outside this will be considered.
This role has come about due to a new positon in order to meet the required work load. Candidates will ideally be competent in the following:
Liaising with Insurance Companies and Defendant Solicitors verbally and written
* Action Tasks on a daily basis
* Review files and issue court proceedings where applicable
* Sending out relevant letters to clients, insurance companies, witnesses, police etc...
* Inbound and outbound client contact throughout their claim
* Reviewing medical records, medical reports, police reports etc....
* Ability to run issued, fast track matters with minimal supervision.
* To manage all stages of the litigation process to full litigation at court.
* To effectively act upon court directions and to prepare matters for trial
This is a great opportunity for any individual wanting to excel in the next step of their career and promotion will be awarded for a candidate who can show dedication and willingness to progress.
The role also includes a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Adnan Vadia in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.