I am currently partnered with a fantastic organisation who are looking to add an experienced Data and Analysis Manager that has experience of Route/Assets.
To manage and direct the development of the Route asset data strategy for asset management including policies, standards and achieving compliance and assurance at corporate and regulatory level. To lead a team to report and analyse asset management data providing timely and intelligent information which can be used to make critical decisions regarding existing assets.
* Membership of relevant professional body or equivalent experience
* Successful experience of providing technical leadership
* Ability to demonstrate an analytical mindset with proven problem-solving skills
* In depth understanding of an infrastructure industry
* Extensive knowledge of data systems, standards and process integrity
* Extensive knowledge of asset management processes and techniques
* Successful experience in developing strategy, policies and procedures
* Demonstrably highly collaborative and adept at developing lasting and productive relationships
* Successful experience of applying Lean methodologies
* Good knowledge of health and safety management and compliance management processes
* Successful experience in all aspects of business management
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.