Road Maintenance Worker * High Profile Client *
- Work October to April on a 6 month contract
- Gain invaluable experience with an industry leader
- Experience job satisfaction improving the safety of road users
- Earn more with regular overtime opportunities
Are you a reliable worker who would likes apply themselves to new things? Search Consultancy require a Road Maintenance worker to service the needs of our high profile client.
The Role & Expectations
- To be responsible for road maintenance of the major roads in the north of Scotland.
- Maintaining a professional and courteous road presence representing the client in the eye of road users
- Being adaptive to varying shift patterns and making yourself available in response unexpected changes in weather
- Demonstrating due care and attention at all times with strict attention to health and safety standards
- Any machine tickets are desirable but not necessary.
*Full training, PPE and Safety Equipment provided*
If you would like to be considered for the role click APPLY now.
For any further information contact Gregor on 01463 259252
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age