We're calling all Band 5 Registered General Nurses, our incredible front line workers! Search Medical, one of the UK's leading nursing recruitment businesses, is currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses to work in Liverpool for an immense Hospital trust.
You'll earn a very competitive salary of £14.89 to £30.07 per hour and enjoy flexible hours in this day shift role. You'll need to be a Band 5 qualified nurse with a minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS to apply. This Registered General Nurse role will be a fast track registration process to get you working and supporting the national effort to fight COVID-19.
Is this the role for you?
We're recruiting for temporary day shift Registered General Nurses in the Liverpool area. With flexible working and a choice of shift patterns, you can easily fit work around your personal life or childcare. As such, you'll need experience of working with vulnerable clients and will need to have excellent organisation and case management skills. Based in Liverpool, you'll earn a competitive salary and will be fully supported in this job.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse role include:
- A great team and a flexible working environment
- Free uniform and DBS checks
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Refer-a-friend scheme and financial incentives
What's most important is that you bring a sense of care and empathy to work with you every day in your role as a Registered General Nurse.
To progress your fast track application, you'll need:
- To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse.
- To demonstrate effective nursing practice in all necessary Registered General Nurse procedures.
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support
To apply for this flexible, night shift Registered General Nurse role in Liverpool, please get in touch with us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.