An NHS hospital, in Chorley, is seeking experienced, committed, and passionate Registered General Nurses to work flexible shifts, including nights, earning between £22 - £35 per hour. As part of their friendly and inclusive nursing team, you'll be surrounded by a supportive network of peers and continuous training will be provided.
If you're a dedicated and empathetic Registered General Nurse looking for a challenging and rewarding new role in Chorley? COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered General Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
Your Registered General Nurses responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals for achieving planned goals
- Assisting with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all patients
- Administering and ordering medicines as required by the hospital
- Providing support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate
As a Registered Nurse with relevant qualifications and a minimum of 6 months experiences at an NHS hospital, you'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse. You'll also be able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all necessary care assistant procedures.
Your RGN benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Flexible shifts
If you're an experienced and passionate Registered General Nurse in or around Chorley, then please contact us today for further information to begin this exciting and fast tracked process.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.