Mental Health Nurse - Halifax
I'm looking for a strong, dedicated nurse with experience in mental health to join a team of carers and nurses to empower and support the 10 residents to through their journey of recovery at a small mental health service in Halifax.
Each resident has an individual support plan which is developed. These plans are person centred and reflect the recovery approach to maximise each individual's personal wishes and needs.
As a mental health nurse, your main aim is to help enable individuals with mental health problems to explore and achieve their desired outcomes in life.
* Competitive salary
* Free work mobile phone
* Free parking
* An experienced and supportive team
The responsibilities of a registered mental health nurse:
* Responding to the immediate and on-going needs of the individual in accordance with their expressed desire for personal development
* Administering medication
* Encouraging and enabling people to enhance their abilities and life skills at a pace in line with an adequate and detailed care plan
* Supporting people in their day to day living
* Promoting personal insight and positive attitudes towards mental health, always combating prejudice and stigma
* Empowering the people we work with to develop a sense of membership.
If you are interested in this position or know a mental health nurse who is, please contact Abi at Search Consultancy in the Leeds office or apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.