Risk Officer required to support operational teams working on ongoing maintenance, repair and upgrading contracts. North East contractor urgently requires risk officer to work on social housing, domestic housing and public building maintenance projects with a view to supporting operational teams with regulatory and compliance issues.
- Working with public sector clients
- Working on maintenance, repair and upgrading contracts
- Carrying out site inspections to prepare risk assessments and method statements
- Writing procedure to ensure that sites are compliant works are carried out in accordance with current site regulations
- Supporting planners, site managers, trades and stakeholders to ensure minimum risk and maximum compliance
- Managing and supporting the use of hand held devices to promote compliance and safe working
- Liaising with site teams
- Reporting to risk manager
Please contact David at Search Consultancy to discuss this role in more detail. Alternatively, please send your CV for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.