Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Car + Bonus + Pension +
A leading multinational insurance business is currently looking to hire two experienced risk consultants to join their team. The department you will be based in essentially provides market leading risk management services to the business and their clients.
The two positions are home based but there is a preference for one hire to be based in the North of England and one hire to be based in the Midlands as both roles will require travel to client sites mainly within your geographical location however national travel will be required occasionally also.
In terms of the role you will be working with SME business accounts delivering risk management via survey programmes, technical advice and support in line with the groups underwriting and risk management policy and in support of SME, global corporate speciality and property investors business plans.
Some of your duties will include:
* Delivering a risk management service
* Producing bespoke quality survey reports and risk improvements including preparation and delivery of presentations to senior client management
* Managing & co-ordinating risks, handling technical referrals from brokers, clients and colleagues
* Developing an external network of Broker relationships, as well as key internal partner relationships to ensure excellent customer-service is delivered
* Compliance with our governance framework
We are looking for candidates with:
* Detailed knowledge of current risk management and loss prevention practices for Property and Business Interruption risks. Liability knowledge a bonus
* Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, codes of practice, guidance and industry standards with experience across a wide range of trades
* Ability to analyse, collate and interpret underwriting information to ensure timely, pro-active risk management decisions are made
* Highly developed presentation and customer engagement skills; experience at influencing and negotiating
* NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification or equivalent
In terms of the package on offer, a very competitive base salary, generous defined pension contribution scheme, company car, annual bonus, 29 days holidays + bank holidays and option to buy and sell holiday days, discounted product offering.
Please forward your CV for more details.