I am currently working with a large Pension Consultancy that due to continued growth are looking for a Risk and Pension Consultant.
To be considered for this role you will have up to five years' experience already in a group risk role, who has completed GR1, with knowledge of Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit and group risk arrangements - although individuals with relevant experience may be considered.
You may be part way through or have attained PMI or FCA approved advisor (e.g. CII or equivalent) qualifications; however, consideration will be given to others.
- Manage and grow the group risk portfolio to include delivery of results to clients
- Undertake day to day administration support for group risk clients
- Develop relationships with insurers, Work with clients to ensure they have an understanding of the range of services available
- Provide support to the pensions and group risk teams, as appropriate.
- Manage and assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare for, attend and follow up from client meetings.
- Draft minutes from client meetings within agreed timescales and ensure action points are communicated to relevant parties and actions followed up
- Attendance at and participation in internal technical training sessions.
- Developing understanding and knowledge of pension and ancillary benefits and the supporting regulatory framework.
- Producing Trustee Meeting packs for forthcoming meetings
- With the assistance of a senior colleague prepare for, attend and follow up from client and trustee meetings
- Prioritisation and planning of personal workflow.
- Daily client administration duties.
- Undertake, with assistance of senior colleague, all or some of the following:-
- - Assisting with Trustees Annual Report
- - Drafting for the annual Members Newsletter
- - Drafting minutes of meetings
- Drafting member communications
Reward package, typical benefits can include:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.