I am currently working with a well known Consultancy who are looking to add a Employee Benefits Consultant to their team.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and administer an established portfolio of risk and healthcare clients, ensuring that excellent
customer service is provided. The role will include regular client contact and some back office administration.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working in a consultancy environment and knowledge of Group Risk and Healthcare.
- Responsible for all aspects of consultancy advice and business development / growth of healthcare portfolio of clients including the more complex schemes.
- Independently developing and increasing the portfolio of healthcare clients and increasing its profitability.
- Participate in project and tenders work as required.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Directors with more complex queries ensuring they are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Conduct reviews according to renewal schedule for all assigned clients.
- Write / draft comprehensive reports, detailing market review findings, recommendations and specification of cover for client presentation and client reviews.
- Handle and resolve the day to day queries both relating to new and existing business, liaising between colleagues, providers and clients.
- Install and assist in setting up new arrangements.
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of policies including assisting clients with all relevant documents and regulations.
- Identify and oversee any changes / restructuring needs of clients' healthcare arrangements.
- Assist, monitor and manage claims on behalf of the client, as required.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Directors to manage portfolio so overall client goals are met in accordance with specified objectives and constraints.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the market practice, insurer terms and conditions and legislation (as appropriate)
- Play a proactive role in development of Risk & Healthcare team.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- The Company operates a discretionary bonus scheme.
- Holidays (25 days)
- Flexible Working
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Learning and Development
- Professional Body Membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- VDU Eye Care Scheme
- Employees are entitled to receive one free eyesight test per year.
- Social Events
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.