I am working with a well known Pension & Insurance Consultancy that are looking to add a Group Risk & Healthcare benefits consultant to their team in London. The role is paying up to £60K (DOE).
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for group risk and, ideally, healthcare arrangements. You will provide consultancy support to the firms clients.
The key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering projects on time and within budget. This will include broking exercises, renewals and review of documentation as well as ad hoc projects where necessary
- Attending client meetings where appropriate and undertake presentations where required
- Working with other team members and peer review of work undertaken by colleagues
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market practice, legislation and regulation
- Taking an active part in the department
Skills and personal qualities:
- A detailed knowledge of group risk benefits insurance, related legislation, broking and administration in conjunction with a good knowledge of larger healthcare arrangements
- Experience of managing clients and projects in a consultancy environment
- A desire to seek solutions for our clients and put their needs at the centre of our service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to deliver a quality and effiecient service
- Willing to take ownership of work undertaken
- A keeness to share ideas and present persuasive arguments
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.