Do you have experience with IT controls and audit frameworks?
If so… I have a great opportunity for you!!
An opportunity has arisen with one of my favourite clients based in Redhill. You will be 1 of 2 to keep current and monitor performance against IT Governance Framework suitable for the SCUK business.
* Be the primary IT contact for all audit and compliance enquiries. Ensure that these control functions have appropriate access to the department in accordance with the published audit reporting schedule/plan and monitor and track all associated IT remedial activities to completion and agreed deadlines
* Ensure that the IT leadership Team (ITLT) have effective standards, policies, processes and procedures suitable for the SCUK business. That these are regularly reviewed, approved and stored in a central repository for ease of reference and consumption and that all staff have been appropriately trained in their use
* Support the IT Risk & Governance Manager in the definition, maintenance and production of appropriate IT departmental performance reporting and relevant alignment with the requirements from head office
* Identify, assess, manage and report on all IT Risks in line with recognised good practice. Ensure that all pre and post mitigation impacts are regularly re-assessed, that all mitigation activities published are in place, that all new risks are logged in a reasonable timeframe and that the CIO, IT Leadership Team and relevant SCUK business stakeholders have the appropriate visibility
* Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to Santander Consumer risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the Santander UK group risk framework
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience using COBIT
* Experience using CRISC
* Proven experience and ability in dealing with staff at all levels of a similar sized organisation or larger
* Experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of developing, implementing, managing and monitoring, tailor-made controls adapted to the organisation served
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.