My client is looking for a Risk and Research Analyst to specify, lead, and deliver complex projects; from external contracts to consultants. The candidate will be meticulous with a keen eye for detail, ideally with experience in coaching capability/quality assurance to less experienced analysts. This is a awesome opportunity, based in Brighton, with a excellent remuneration and benefits package - don't miss out!
Skills and Criteria:
* Experience of Base SAS and STAT in a work environment; experience of a cross-section of other standard statistical and analytical packages, such as Matlab, EViews and Stata desirable
* Experience of developing and testing time series and forecasting models; ideally have experience of developing panel data models
* Experience in a commercial context of experimental design to target specific business objectives desirable
* Experience of best practice model validation, evaluation and performance tracking in a commercial environment
* Work experience in applying analytical rigour to develop evidence-driven insights and drive business aims
* Experience of drawing data from relational databases, and of transforming data and merging tables using SAS and/or SQL
* Experience of cleansing and reconciliation of large data sets (>105 records) using a programming language (e.g. SAS, PL/SQL, VBA)
* Experience in spreadsheet modelling in Excel or VBA
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.