Are you a passionate and caring nurse looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for an RGN/RMN to join their nursing home in Batley which is surrounded by scenic countryside where a professional care team offer residents individually tailored care in a comfortable and recently refurbished interior.
The service provides both short and long-term stays, ideal for respite or for extended nursing after being discharged from hospital.
All residents enjoy a choice of delicious home-cooked food, the chance to relax in landscaped gardens, the use of quiet lounges and en-suite bedrooms. An activities coordinator ensures residents can continue to enjoy daily activities.
This is a night position and will be 44hrs per week.
To be considered for the role you need:
* To have an active NMC pin
* To undergo DBS checks as part of the recruitment process
* To be passionate and caring
* Be able to maintain professional knowledge and competence
* To complete mandatory training days and online courses
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive salary
* Free DBS check
* Free uniform
* Reward and Recognition strategy
* Annual awards ceremony
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free online library of online course for continuous professional development
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.