Role: RGN - Days
Salary: £29,952 - £31,824 (Dependent on Experience)
Hours: Full Time 36hrs
Are you an RGN with 12 months + post registration experience looking for a fresh challenge? My client is looking to appoint an RGN for day shift within their Care Home, based in Blanefield.
We are looking for a registered nurse who truly believe in person centred care, who put their residents first, treat them dignity and respect.
The position is 36hrs per week (3 long days: 7.45am - 8pm)
Our client believes their residents deserve the best treatment and the best nurses to look after them.
The Staff Nurse responsibility is to ensure the maintenance of high standards of nursing care whilst promoting an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as Staff Nurse will include:
* Ensuring that individual care is given to all residents
* Carry out all treatments as prescribed, including administering medicines in line with good nursing practice
* Assist in the reception of new residents
* Plan the day-to-day care of residents and supervise work of other grades of staff, reporting any shortfall in acceptable standards of care
* To deputise when required for the Deputy Manager/Home Manager in their absence
* To assist with the induction of new staff
* To assist with in-service training activities
* To ensure that there is a Registered Nurse on the premises at all times, remaining on duty if necessary until cover can be arranged.
If you think Blanefield is too far out then think again - the client has a driver service with pick up points in Glasgow for £6 per day - what's not to like about that?
RGN pay rate of £16 - 17ph. The rate offered will be dependent upon previous experience of the role, personal fit with the person specification and performance at interview.
To be considered for this role, you will be a RGN with current NMC pin on NMC register.
If you are ready for that next step in your career and would like to know more about this role click Apply and we will get in touch! (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.