Are you one of our country's heroes - that is, an experienced Registered General Nurse? If so, and if you're looking for flexible working patterns to fit around your life, we're currently recruiting for experienced RGNs in The Wirral. This flexible job comes with a competitive hourly rate and excellent benefits.
Although these registered nurse shifts are only available on an ad hoc basis, the role is continuously ongoing, and there will be regular nursing shift opportunities.
The Registered General Nurse's responsibilities include:
● Acting as the RGN on shift, with particular responsibility for supervising all staff and responding to all issues concerning the daily care of clients and patients
● Developing appropriate skills and knowledge within the role by attendance and participation in supervision, meetings and training courses
As a registered nurse with relevant qualifications and RGN training, you'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and healthcare provider best practice. You will also need a minimum of 6 months' experience in a similar care role, along with NMC registration. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, and candidates will need a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
The benefits of this RGN role include:
● Competitive rates paid weekly
● Holiday pay
● Free DBS checks and free uniform
● Flexible working hours and shifts to fit your life-work balance
● Free re-validation service
So, if you an experienced RGN looking for a new opportunity to make people's lives more meaningful, this Registered General Nurse job in the Wirral is for you. Please register your interest by contacting us today, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application.
Search Nursing and Social Care has many RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse and Support Worker roles coming on every week in July 2020 so please don't forget to check in next week or refer any exceptional nursing colleagues.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.