If you're a Registered General Nurse based in Ellesmere Port, your local community needs you! We're recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work day or night-shifts on a flexible basis in various wards across three hospitals.
This is a rewarding and important nursing role, and you will earn competitive rates, with the option of working the hours that suit you.
As an experienced Registered General Nurse, you will be:
● Providing motivation and support for care staff and support for residents
● Ensuring that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice
● Providing practical guidance and support for the care team within care home settings
● Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems are maintained and effectively used
In this hospital-based nursing job, you'd have the flexibility to manage your diary and organise your job to suit you. With flexible working and a choice of shift patterns, you can easily fit work around your personal life or childcare. This is a Registered General Nurse job ideal for someone looking to work full-time or pick up extra work around a current role.
To apply for the RGN role, you will need similar recent experience. You'll also have excellent communication skills, and be a reliable, flexible and an inclusive collaborator. You will also have NMC Registration and Occupational Health Clearance.
Your Registered General Nurse Perks include:
● The fast track registration process
● Competitive hourly pay rates paid weekly, plus holiday and sick pay
● Revalidation support and updates
● Free Training, DBS checks and uniforms
We're recruiting more heroes to join the front line of dedicated key-workers committed to helping the fight against COVID-19 while doing a job that you can dictate rather than working in a role that dictates you. To begin the fast-track application process for this Registered General Nurse job in Ellesmere Port, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.