We're on the lookout for more of our countries heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for temp work in the West Lothian area? We're assisting our client in their search to find Registered General Nurses to work on a temporary ongoing basis. With hourly rates between £18 - £35 per hour depending on the shift, and the opportunity for flexible working, this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Registered General Nurse.
As an RGN, you'll need to be a Staff Nurse who lives and breathes healthcare and is a great listener and communicator with natural empathetic skills.
To apply for this Staff Nurse role in West Lothian, you will need:
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN), with a correct NMC PIN
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care environment
- A committed, collaborative and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
You'll be working flexible hours throughout the week, with the opportunity to work days, nights, weekends or a combination. This Registered General Nurse opening is an excellent opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses. They're responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
Some of the great things about this Staff Nurse role:
- You'll earn an hourly rate of £18 to £35 p/h, paid weekly
- A workload that suits your life/work balance requirements
- You have the freedom to operate as a Limited Company
- You'll be assigned a dedicated nurse manager to advise and assist with your revalidation
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your help and support filling these currently open Staff Nurses vacancies are much appreciated. If you're interested in this excellent nursing opportunity in the West Lothian area, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.