Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a competitive rate of pay? We're working with a successful and inclusive healthcare client that is seeking a compassionate Registered General Nurse in Speke, Liverpool.
Both day and night shifts are available. In return for your commitment, compassion and hard work, you'll be supported by a friendly 24-hour care team. This is a rewarding and essential nursing role, and you will earn competitive rates, with the option of working the hours that suit you.
If you had already started this Registered General Nurse last week, by now, you would have:
● Provided motivation and support for the care staff and support for residents
● Ensured that professional care was delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice
● Provided practical guidance, support and friendship for a care team in a care home setting
● Ensured that records are clear, accurate and consistent
As an RGN based in Speke, you'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse. You'll also be able to demonstrate competent support worker and registered mental health nurse / RMN nurse skills and practices and will be familiar with the best nursing staffing solutions. You will need a minimum of six months' experience in a similar nursing or care role, supporting older people and those with disabilities or dementia, along with NMC registration.
The Registered General Nurse perks in this Liverpool-based role include:
● Competitive hourly pay rates paid weekly
● Holiday and sick pay
● Revalidation support and updates
● Free Training, DBS checks and uniforms
This is an RGN job whose hours you can control, rather than a role whose hours manage you. To begin the fast-track application process for this Registered General Nurse job in Speke, Liverpool, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.